httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Mohit_Garg01 <Mohit_Gar...@infosys.com>
Subject Help: Apache Input filter
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:25:57 GMT

Hi,

My application has an apache input filter which reads the large amount of POST data at one
go and writes on to the back end server. We want that reads are maintained in chunks and then
those chunks are written onto the backend server.

How can the filter read the data in chunks and write it? Lets say it reads one brigade at
a time.

Thanks for help.

Mohit

e-mail system.