httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Lorenz <Christian.Lor...@gromeck.de>
Subject Re: My module configuration and AddHandler
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:07:18 GMT
Hi again,

ok, it seems that I found the solution:

before processing the request, the handler has to checked
if it matches the own handler name. This was already mentioned
in [1]. What wasn't said there is, that also the selection
for which extension the handler should be used work also
that way.

Thanks for your patience.

Schönen Gruss -- gromeck

[1]