httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Soumya Sanyal" <soumya.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Regex Help with Mod Rewrite
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:04:58 GMT
Hello,
 This might not be the most appropriate forum to field this question - but
I'm having serious issues with the formulation of a regex for Mod Rewrite. I
actually have a couple of questions to ask :

1> What is particular flavor of the regex engine being used by Mod Rewrite -
there are ever so slight variations in the different regex engines, e.g.
linux grep vs perl grep etc.
2> I'm having trouble formulating a good compact regex to represent the
following problem :

I want my RewriteCond to be conditioned on the %{QUERY_STRING} to contain
only the powerset of a group of words e.g.

Hence if my set is say {rain,spain,plain}

The RewriteCond should say yes to the following :
http://foo.bar.com/?Operation=rain,spain
http://foo.bar.com/?Operation=plain,rain,rain
http://foo.bar.com/?Operation=plain,rain,spain

But not :