httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Vitale <cvit...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: flagging content input errors
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:40:39 GMT

Hello Arturo,

I tried your suggestion but it didn't change anything. I believe that php
is dropping all error code return values; I just wondered if there was a
way around it for the time.

I know this isn't a php list, but if you're interested in the Apache module
aspect of the bug you can see it at:

php-5.2.3/sapi/apache2handler/sapi_apache2.c:php_apache_sapi_read_post. The
function assumes that ap_get_brigade won't return an error that must be
handled. I'm returning an error later down the chain. I'm adding this to
bugs.php.net right now.

vitale

IBM Internet Security Systems - Ahead of the Threat

             "Arturo 'Buanzo'
             Busleiman"
             <buanzo@buanzo.co                                          To
             m.ar>                     modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             08/23/2007 05:12
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Re: flagging content input errors

             Please respond to
             modules-dev@httpd
                .apache.org