httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasudev D.Sharma" <vt...@yahoo.com>
Subject acessing as-is HTTP Buffer
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:59:51 GMT
hi Guys!

I have hooked content handler, where apache is returning neatly populated request_rec structure,
I am looking for a way to access the HTTP buffer which Apache receives from socket,

currently I am preparing the HTTP buffer myself using request_rec structure, but I am not
sure whether this is the only efficient way of doing it.

any suggestions which handler to hook, or any API?

-/

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on
us.