httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Kratzer, James (Xetron)" <James.Krat...@ngc.com>
Subject Trickle of posted data in an input filter?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:33:17 GMT

Hi,

I have Apache acting as a reverse proxy for some internal servers.  I
have written an INPUT filter in the reverse proxy which buffers large
POSTs of type multipart/form-data.  Since buffering of large of amounts
of data will take some time, I would like to slowy trickle a few bytes
every so offten while continuing to buffer the POSTed data.  I've tried
inserting buckets which contain a few bytes of data into the output
brigade and then calling ap_fflush but this does not work.  The
ap_fflush functions calls ap_pass_brigade which I believe only works for
output filters.  How can an input filter do what I want.

Thanks for any help

James