httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From prasanna <pras...@msys-tech.com>
Subject Decompression with Bucket Brigade
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 04:42:47 GMT
Hi,

I am having my module with output filter which parses the
bucket_brigades of response, i have chained the filter with module
inflate and deflate for compressing and decompressing data into
response. While chaining the data i found some of the contents of the
response has lost and response became unclear. I am not clear about
the problem. Am i missing anything between this?

I have added filter as below in conf file.

AddOutputFilter INFLATE;URLParser;DEFLATE html

and also i am using apr_bucket_copy in my module, but whenever i use
this i got segmentation fault, is there anything behind this?

Is there any way to solve this problems!

Thanks in Advance