httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject apxs wrong filename in LoadModule
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:40:21 GMT
    My main .c module file does a #include on
another C source file.  apxs uses the wrong
file name when it adds the LoadModule line.
I have tried several things to solve it, such
as moving the declaration of module MODULE_VAR_EXPORT
from one file to another, but to no avail.  Does
anyone have any experience with this?  Relevant
code follows.

$ cat mod_throttlebox.c:
#include "httpd.h"

#ifdef AP_SERVER_BASEREVISION
#define APACHE2
#else
#define APACHE1
#endif

#ifdef APACHE2
#include "mod_throttlebox20.c"
#else
#include "mod_throttlebox13.c"
#endif

$ cat mod_throttlebox13.c

#include "http_core.h"
#include "http_config.h"
#include "http_log.h"
#include "http_request.h"
module MODULE_VAR_EXPORT throttlebox_module;

module MODULE_VAR_EXPORT throttlebox_module =
{
     STANDARD_MODULE_STUFF,
     NULL,

apxs automatically adds the line:
LoadModule mod_throttlebox13.c

but I think it should be the file that apxs is
actually run on, like this:
LoadModule mod_throttlebox.c

Any ideas?
--