httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Farokh Irani <>
Subject Re: APXS troubles
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:06:19 GMT
>On 7/20/07, Farokh Irani <> wrote:
>>So, somewhere there is still something going on with .c vs .cpp. I'll
>>poke at apxs a bit and see if I can figure out why, but a crash
>>course in perl wasn't what I was looking at doing right now :)
>So you mean a change from *.cpp to *.c is the only real working
>solution? That's strange but anyway it works now...

That is how it appears to be. Unfortunately, it's not a good solution
because I really don't want to have to rename a bunch of .cpp files
to .c only to change them back. I'd prefer to fix apxs correctly :)

MCF Software...simply dependably engineered
Developers of ListSTAR, MacRADIUS, Address List Sorter, SimpleText Filter for EIMS and Auto Reply plug-in for EIMS

View raw message