httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Farokh Irani <>
Subject Possibly OT: g++ 4.0.1 on Mac OS X
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 02:29:56 GMT
I'm trying to link together a couple of .o files into a .so file
using g++. The problem is that even though I have a -o specified, no
file is generated and no error comes up. Any pointers on how to
figure out what might be going on, or even where I could look for
more info, would be appreciated.

This is with g++ 4.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.4.10.

MCF Software...simply dependably engineered
Developers of ListSTAR, MacRADIUS, Address List Sorter, SimpleText Filter for EIMS and Auto Reply plug-in for EIMS

View raw message