httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Dumindu Pallewela" <pallew...@gmail.com>
Subject Reading the post request
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 04:34:58 GMT
Hi all,

In an authentication module I'm developing, I need to read the post
request body and see if a particular token is there. if that is
present, I need to process the whole request.

However, I have read the whole request body even if I don't need all
that data, just to verify that the post doesn't contain the specific
token that I'm looking for. Thus, other modules do not get to see the
post body. For example if the post request is to a php page, user
won't get the intended result, as mod_php won't see the request body
that I've already read. How can I overcome this?

Thanks,
Dumindu.