httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Dumpleton" <graham.dumple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APXS question
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 01:07:33 GMT
One final comment, the 'apxs' manual page provides a number of
examples of using -i separate to compilation. For example:

             $ apxs -i -a mod_foo.la
             /path/to/instdso.sh mod_foo.la /path/to/apache/modules
             /path/to/libtool --mode=install cp mod_foo.la
/path/to/apache/modules
             chmod 755 /path/to/apache/modules/mod_foo.so
             [activating module `foo' in /path/to/apache/conf/httpd.conf]
             $ _

Thus, it does by way of example at least document that the dso-file in
this case is the .la file. It could perhaps be more explicit in
mentioning this perhaps. :-)

Graham