httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "David Wortham" <djwort...@gmail.com>
Subject APXS on Windows
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 21:58:31 GMT
I have (hopefully) a quick question:
Does anyone know how to compile modules for Windows platforms?

I didn't even think of testing Windows and my testers are telling me that
the Windows Apache installer doesn't come with APXS.

I've found ApacheLounge, but it seems like they bypass APXS altogether and
require compilation via Visual C++ or some other proprietary Microsoft IDE.
My testers are running into issues since they need to have Visual C++
installed to compile.

Do modules usually come pre-compiled for Windows and source-coded for
APXS-supported platforms?

Thanks,
Dave