httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hubbell <richard_hubb...@yahoo.com>
Subject modules dev docs, porting docs
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:36:40 GMT
Just finished a porting project of a module from
1.3->2.2.4 and I found information scattered all over
and eventually found what I needed.  I thought that I
just didn't have the "right" link or something to the
docs. I guess my expectations may have been too high.
It seems like a project like httpd.apache with it's
millions of users wold have a much more mature set of
docs.  The httpd 2.2.4 doxygen stuff was hosted
off-site and those were a life-saver. The APR docs
helped a bunch too.  But the docs don't seem to match
the popularity and ubiquity of the project. Anyone
disagree? Or have I missed something?
I will help with docs where I can.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get
online.