httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Reload configuration
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:20:26 GMT
I have a problem with my apache 2.2 configuration.
I'd like to stop some dynamic Ip from calling my module.
These ips change during the day and they could be more than 1000.
Now my module reads a list of these ip from shared memory and this list
is updated asyncronous.
The problem is that for each query from these ips a child of my module
starts and then it fineshed immediatly.
I'd like to know if there is some other way to do the same work, without
starting a child of my module.
For example a dinamyc list of Deny should be possibile? How can I tell
apache to reload the Deny withour restarting it?
Best regards

Marco