httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Re: using mod_deflate inside a module
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:38:20 GMT
Well my architecture now is a module which gets the contents from
different sources, elaborate them building a final xml and then it
registers an output filter which reply to the user.
So I'm already using an output filter.
But if only a source of mine reply with gzip content, I don't see how to
pass it to mod_deflate, which decompresses it, and then elaborate it
with the other sources.
Nick, could you advice me with a solution (the only solution I'm seeing
now is write a function to decompress the content but I'd like to use
the one given by mod_deflate).