httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mike <dykci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APXS troubles
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 07:18:24 GMT
On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 11:39:35PM -0400, Farokh Irani wrote:
>  I took a further look at apxs, and it appears that the bad coding for the 
>  source files continues. In my apxs around line 406, you'll find the 
>  following:
> 
>     foreach $s (@srcs) {
>          my $slo = $s;
>          $slo =~ s|\.c$|.slo|;
>          my $lo = $s;
>          $lo =~ s|\.c$|.lo|;
>          my $la = $s;
>          $la =~ s|\.c$|.la|;
>          my $o = $s;
>          $o =~ s|\.c$|.o|;
> 
>  When I replaced the .c in the above with .cpp, everything worked fine using 
>  .cpp.
Change substitution command separators (s|||) to s///.
Then create regex disjunction (operator |).

$slo =~ s|\.c$|.slo|;

change to

$slo =~ s/\.c$|\.cpp$|\.cc$/.slo/;

and all the rest with the same style.

> Now, I'm not sure if the perl from the first fix:
> 
>  if ( $f =~ m/\.c(c|pp){0,1}$/i ) instead of
>  if ($f =~ m|\.c$|)
Here same rule as above.

I reviewed apxs code and it's just poor coded must-use tool :/

Kind regards.

Mime
View raw message