httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Danie Qian" <dan...@bestningning.com>
Subject mod_authn_dbd - internal server error after certain idle time
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 19:07:30 GMT
I am using mod_authn_dbd and mod_dbd to do authentication again a mysql
database. Basically it works but after sometime I will get a internal server
error. I checked the log this happens at apr_dbd_pvselect() line in
mod_authn_dbd.c. So this looks like to me that apr_dbd_pvselect() is trying
to re-use a connection that is closed by the mysql server side whose
wait-timeout is set to 1200 seconds. my mod_dbd setting is this
DBDMin  1
DBDKeep 2
DBDMax  50
DBDExptime 60
My question is why the keepalive setting for 60sec doesnt work for me? How
do I fix this without changing the timeout setting on the mysql server?

Thanks,
Daniel