httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Dumpleton" <graham.dumple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilation problem on Mac OS
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:31:25 GMT
On 28/06/07, Mike <dykciarz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> When I'm trying to compile my example module on Mac OS I get following
> error:
>
> ld: Undefined
> symbols:
>
> _ap_filter_flush
> _ap_hook_handler
> _ap_pass_brigade
> _ap_register_output_filter
> _ap_rputs
> _ap_set_content_type
>
> Those functions as you know are core Apache members and they reside in httpd
> binary.
> What's wrong? What should I do to compile the module. (Module compiles
> without any error on Linux machine).

How are you compiling the module, using 'apxs' or hand crafted
makefile rules that invoke the compiler directly?

Which Apache installation are you using? Default Apache 1.3 that comes
with the operating system? Other binary Apache distribution for MacOS
X or compiled from source code?

Since ap_set_content_type() isn't in Apache 1.3, but is in Apache 2.X,
almost looks like you are using the Apache 1.3 that comes with the
operating system.

Graham