httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cookie expiration date format
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:33:20 GMT
On 06/06/07, C├ęsar Leonardo Blum Silveira <cesarbs@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to set the expiration date on a cookie sent by my module. Is
> there any APR/Apache API function which returns a date in the format
> specified for cookies?

Not that I'm aware of, but then I'm not generally very aware. Anyway,
see line 124 of modules/metadata/mod_usertrack.c for an example of how
a very old apache module does it.

Given the lack of any application/x-form-url-encoded data decoding
routines in apache, I'd guess cookie handling is hands on too. Perhaps
libapreq2 could help if you don't like reinventing wheels?

--
noodl