httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nothing in the r->headers_out?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:08:57 GMT
On 06/06/07, Zeus Capricorn <zeus19860114@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,all
>       I was reading Nick's book

Isn't it great?

>       it does print the r->headers_in(Host,Accept,etc.),but nothing
> else.Where is the r->headers_out and r->subprocess_env?

AFAICT, because this module doesn't invoke anything from util_script,
the normal cgi environment variables don't exist. mod_cgi(d) &
mod_includes call on those functions to populate the environment
table. See this file in the httpd source /server/util_script.c

So, to see something in the env var table, either call
ap_add_common_vars() or use SetEnv in your config (or both).

I'm less sure about the response headers but it's probably a similar
deal. Try mod_header's Header directive.

--
noodl