httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: New Bie
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:01:32 GMT
In addition to all of the previous suggestions, a quick way to get the
Makefile and source code :

apxs2 -g -n sample

creates a directory named "sample" and source files in there (e.g.
"mod_sample.c" that contains a VERY good starting point (this info
should be in the archives somewhere).

(FYI, the apxs2 command will vary according to platform and what you
actually have installed on it - that is what works on my SLED
workstation with SLES10 Apache/devel packages installed - since I work
for the company that owns them, I kinda need to run their software for
some things :) .  The parameters passed to it shouldn't change.)

Joe

--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>