httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Kumar Srivastava" <abhi.ksrivast...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: New Bie
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:22:14 GMT
Thanks to all of you, for my great help

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Lewis [mailto:joe@joe-lewis.com]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 2:32 AM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: New Bie

In addition to all of the previous suggestions, a quick way to get the
Makefile and source code :

apxs2 -g -n sample

creates a directory named "sample" and source files in there (e.g.
"mod_sample.c" that contains a VERY good starting point (this info
should be in the archives somewhere).

(FYI, the apxs2 command will vary according to platform and what you
actually have installed on it - that is what works on my SLED
workstation with SLES10 Apache/devel packages installed - since I work
for the company that owns them, I kinda need to run their software for
some things :) .  The parameters passed to it shouldn't change.)

Joe

--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>