httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Apache Thread Creation/Destroy Problem
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:28:54 GMT
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:15:41 -0400
"Croteau, Beau" <Beau.Croteau@ca.com> wrote:

> I'm running the following code inside of an apache module:

You keep asking the same thing, but we need more information
to say anything useful.

[14:29] <crobe03> Does anybody have any idea why thread handles would
be leaked inside of an
[14:29] <crobe03> +apache module using APR but not in a stand-alone
program using the same code?
[14:31] <niq> where are they created?
[14:31] <crobe03> we have a web service that utilizes mod_gsoap
[14:32] <niq> *where* are they created?  Which of apache's hooks?

So for the third time, where are they created?
If you ignore me, I'll be happy to ignore you.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/