httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeus Capricorn" <zeus19860...@gmail.com>
Subject process pool does not work
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 08:14:41 GMT
Hi,folks.
    i want to log the online user's ip in the apache memory and check it
through a specific url.

    first,I use ap_hook_process_connection to log the user's ip and the
time,and i use ap_hook_handler to check the result.
    in the callback function of ap_hook_process_connection,i allocate
my_hash(a apr_hash_t) in the pool(c->base_server->process->pool) if my_hash
is NULL,and set the c->remote_ip as key,a point to the time now as value.
    in the callback function of ap_hook_handler,i use apr_hash_next() to get
the value one by one.

    it works not as what i supposed to do .every client which access my
specific url can only see his own ip and time,not ALL the clients.

    could someone help me ?should i use another pool,or something else?

    thanks in advance.