httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohit_Garg01" <Mohit_Gar...@infosys.com>
Subject A query regarding input filter
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 12:25:34 GMT

Hi,

I am facing the issue where a large file is not getting uploaded from
apache proxy to SAP at back end. This issue occurs when our custom
apache module gets loaded, going into the problem I found out the
below:-

It adds an input filter via the call ap_add_input_filter in the
access_checker hook after registering it. This filter looks like below:-

apr_status_t input_filter(

{

             conn_rec *c = f->c;

             request_rec *r = f->r;

             server_rec *s = r->server;

             return ap_get_brigade(f->next, pbbOut, mode, block,
readbytes);

}

We have observed that in case where you post a file of 27 bytes, the
filter function would get called 5 times that via the call
ap_get_brigade the next filter in the chain is called to read 8 bytes of
data. The 6th time is called with Non blocking type, mode as
AP_MODE_EATCRLF, with 0 bytes to be read. And we have seen that the call
"ap_get_brigade(f->next, pbbOut, mode, block, readbytes)" returns 730035
i.e. an socket error .

How this can be rectified??

Thanks in advance for this.

Mohit