httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohit_Garg01" <Mohit_Gar...@infosys.com>
Subject Input filter
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 06:25:50 GMT

Hi,

What is the use of AP_MODE_EATCRLF, in my apache input filter, in the
POST request processing I have observed that in the last chunk of data
transferred the mode is AP_MODE_EATCRLF, with the read type
"apr_read_type_e' as Non blocking and readbytes is  seen as 0??

I think this is causing the failure of large file to be transferred, I
have not handled the above case in my code, please assist.

Thanks for help.

Mohit

---
Sincerely,
Mohit Garg, Programmer Analyst - Infosys Technologies ltd, PED
Mob:- +91+9815360756
Off Extn:- 6116
---
A hero is a man who does what he can.