httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohit_Garg01" <Mohit_Gar...@infosys.com>
Subject A query regarding input filter
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 14:33:20 GMT

Hi,

I am facing the issue where a large file is not getting uploaded from
apache proxy to SAP at back end. This issue occurs when our custom
apache module gets loaded, going into the problem I found out the
below:-

It adds an input filter via the call ap_add_input_filter in the
access_checker hook after registering it. This filter looks like below:-

apr_status_t input_filter(

{

             conn_rec *c = f->c;

             request_rec *r = f->r;

             server_rec *s = r->server;

             return ap_get_brigade(f->next, pbbOut, mode, block,
readbytes);

}

The readbytes above in the ap_get_brigade call is taking the value as
8kb, is it the HUGE_STRING_LEN?? If yes how can I want to increase it??
I have a feeling if I can increase it, it would take less subsequent no
of ap_get_brigade calls amd my issue would get solved.

Can this be an issue of above call using blocking or non blocking mode,
how this can be changed as well??

Thanks in advance for this.

Mohit

e-mail system.