httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject Re: process pool does not work
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 10:43:25 GMT
Zeus,

I am VERY new at Apache Module writing, myself, but they always say
the best way to REALLY learn it is to teach it.  I am going to make a
guess at this one and I hope the true GURUs will correct me if I am
wrong.

You did not mention anything about create per-server config
structures, are you?  I *think* that might be your problem.  One thing
I learned is that if you have directory configuration stuff, you do
need to implement the merge per-dir config to merge the server config
structure with the dir config structure.  That one took me some time;)

I hope this is helpful, if not, I KNOW the GURU's will chime in, once
they wake up;)

Sam

--
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the