httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Dumpleton" <graham.dumple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: understanding configuration data blocks
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 02:14:17 GMT
In lieu of a quick answer, I find:

  http://www.fmc-modeling.org/projects/apache/html/Apache_Modeling_Project.html

to be a very good read and source of information about Apache internals.

There is a section on configuration in there and I vaguely remember it
describing somewhere where the multiple server/dir configs come from
plus why your command processors get called multiple times.

Bit too busy right now to hunt down the actual section for you.

Graham