httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_fastcgi upon W2K and REMOTE_ADDR variable
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 12:23:04 GMT
On 31/05/07, Jose Adriano Baltieri <jabaltie@unimep.br> wrote:
>  I'm running mod_fastcgi with Apache 2.2.4 on W2K. I start is as a console
> mode application, that is, I simply open a command line and run httpd.exe.
>
>  It happens that the variable REMOTE_ADDR always comes with 0.0.0.0 .

Hi,
This is a known issue with 2.2.4 that's due to be fixed in the next
version. For the moment disabling Win32AcceptEx will fix it.

I'm new here but.. this question should really have been sent to the
users list. This list is for module development (or lurking around
watching other people doing module development :)

--
noodl