httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "josh rotenberg" <joshrotenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for TFM on OS X module building
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 18:18:38 GMT
I put my tarball of stuff up on google code for anyone else that might
be interested: http://code.google.com/p/modskeleton/

The goal is to have something that sets you up for mutliple source
files, a utils directory for other binary tools/scripts, etc. As the
name suggests, it is just a skeleton. Very happy to add people to the
project, accept patches and/or ideas, etc.

Josh

On 5/1/07, Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/05/07, shookie@email.de <shookie@email.de> wrote:
> > I use a little hack to find the appropriate apxs, you need csh for tha though, but
that is installed on almost any unix: