httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Adriano Baltieri <jabal...@unimep.br>
Subject mod_fastcgi upon W2K and REMOTE_ADDR variable
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 12:08:18 GMT
<head>
</head>
I'm running mod_fastcgi with Apache 2.2.4 on W2K. I start is as a
console mode application, that is, I simply open a command line and run
httpd.exe.<br>
It happens that the variable REMOTE_ADDR always comes with 0.0.0.0 .<br>
Even if I start is a service, it comes with 0.0.0.0 too.<br>
Any hint ?<br>
If there's someone on the list who is using Apache with PHP on Windows,
would you be so kind to tell me if the problem also happens with PHP ?
Cause then I would know if it would be something regarded to Apache
itself or to mod_fastcgi....<br>
Thanks !<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="78">--
Obrigado,
                Jose Adriano Baltieri - Analista de Sistemas
                DTI - CENTRO - UNIMEP - Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba
                PIRACICABA - SP - Brasil - Fone : (19) 3124-1858
</pre>