httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: ap_add_version_component
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 14:31:05 GMT
Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:
> Joe Lewis wrote:
>
>> It takes two arguments.  The first should be the pool from the
>>
> [...]
>
>> static int mod_example_post_config(apr_pool_t * p,apr_pool_t *
>>

> damn, i should pay more attention to mod_example... thank you very much for your time
Joe, I'm sorry
> I've bothered the list with something I could've found myself. Sorry!

I'm not sure it's in THE "mod_example".  That was a demo module I'd
fooled around with in output filtering, so the
ap_add_version_component() function isn't in the example module.  (In
fact, that function is a slightly different name, but it should still
suffice to show you what you need to do).

Joe
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>