httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: ap_add_version_component
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 14:16:58 GMT
Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:

> Hi group!
>
> I wanted my module to announce itself on the Server: response header, so I checked mod_ssl's
source,
> found ap_add_version_component(), and some googling provided the 1.3 version of the
> ap_add_version_component() call manual.
>
> It had only one const char* argument, but when I compile my module I get "too few arguments"...
> can't seem to find any details about ap_add_version_component specifically for 2.x.

It takes two arguments.  The first should be the pool from the
post_config hook.  e.g. :

ap_add_version_component(p, "mod_example/1.0");

as called from :

static int mod_example_post_config(apr_pool_t * p,apr_pool_t *
plog,apr_pool_t * ptemp,server_rec * s);

and that should add the string to the server signature.

Joe
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>