httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "janmejay.tripathi" <janmejay.tripa...@otssolutions.com>
Subject InterModule Communication(DSO)
Date Sat, 05 May 2007 10:49:08 GMT

Hi there,

          I am currently working with apache 2.0.59. Now in the process of
writing some apache2 add-on C-module (DSO).As you know DSO Modules can
interact with the server core via the Apache2 API. Using that API each
module can access the server's data structures. Up to this I am fine. But I
have the confusion regarding InterModule (DSO Modules to DSO Modules)
communications i.e. how one DSO Module is interacting with other DSO
modules?

I think the InterModule interaction will also through Apache2 API, am I
right?

Please help me on this?

Please provide me some good sources or some documents which will help me on
this aspect.

Thanks & Regards,

Janmejay