httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Soumya Sanyal" <soumya.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for a parsing module
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 02:21:20 GMT
Hey Nick,
 Thanks a lot for following up. It looks like mod_publisher is something
close to what I want except from my initial take, this appears to be an
'output' filter ? Is this accurate ? I require an input filter and some more
customizations. If your module is GPL licensed, which I assume I it is, I
probably can customize it for my needs.

Thanks again !