httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Soumya Sanyal" <soumya.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for a parsing module
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 01:44:06 GMT
Hello,
 I'm new to this list and I joined to find out what I haven't so far through
countless searches. I require an apache module to extract a certain string
(supplied as a regex potentially and possibly a child element of an XML
within the Request Body). I know the existence of some XML parsing libraries
like mod_soap. But that module is too heavy for my needs. I'm building a
high throughput application, and it requires a very light weight Request
Body parsing library. Do you guys know of the existence of such a module ?

Many thanks,
Soumya