httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "moh bad" <moha...@sysnode.net>
Subject where to find vhost+port in scoreboard
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:56:00 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing an apache2 module to handle a new protocol,
I need to have a limit in simultaneous connexions.

so, I read source code of mod_vhosts_limit, who uses
scoreboard to count number of active threads.

but in the scoreboard structures
( global_score, process_score, worker_score ), we don't have any information
about the ip and port on the worker. In that case
the only values i can have is the number of active threads for a vhosts
based on le vhost hostname.

So, by using scoreboard i can't have information about vhosts
based on ip:port ?

In that case, is there any other solution to count the number
of active threads for a vhost using ip + port.

Did I said something wrong ?
thank you.