httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Steve <vald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Looking for TFM on OS X module building
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 01:56:04 GMT
Tim

You are probably missing the -bundle and -bundle_loader switches to the
compiler (I know it took me a while to find this info :-)

The command I use is:

g++ -mcpu=7450 -bundle -bundle_loader /usr/local/Apache2/bin/httpd \
-I/usr/local/apache2/include -L/usr/local/apache2/lib/ \
-lapr-0 -laprutil-0 -gfull -o mod_foo.so mod_foo.c

You will probably need to change the -m switch for the cpu you are compiling
for.

BTW. Josh, I wouldn't mind getting a look at your skeleton package. Would
you mind sending it on over?