httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject OT: mod_xmlns
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:52:58 GMT
Folks,

This is a bit off topic, but over the last few weeks I have come to
know you all as very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about all
things Apache and I have a feeling most all things Web related...

Thanks to Nick mentioning mod_xmlns in the server side include thread,
I just looked up what the module and read the
http://apache.webthing.com/mod_xmlns page.  After reading it, I am as
clueless as to what to do with mod_xmlns as before I read the page:(
I have been using XML/XSLT on and off for 8 years now, but being a GUI
developer (not web) it has been limited to very basic things like
dumping report data to XML and using XSLT to make a pretty HTML
report.  I get the impression there is XML being used in ways unknown
to me.  And mod_xmlns plays a role in these usages, unknown to me.

Might one or two of you direct me to some more info as to enlighten
this dim bulb;)

Sam