httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject server side includes
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 19:57:30 GMT
As I sit here on hold, I started thinking about my little apache
module again.  I recall reading in "Writing Apache Modules in Perl and
C" how with Perl it is quick and easy to create a server side include
handler, I think that is what it was called.  How would one go about
doing that in a C module?  Are there any examples?

Sam
--
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the