httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "josh rotenberg" <joshrotenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for TFM on OS X module building
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:41:47 GMT
Tim,

I'm developing on both OS X (10.4.9, Intel) and Linux with the same
setup. I end up with .so on both. You might have some luck using apxs
to get it going. Alternatively, I put together a simple module build
environment skeleton package with all of the autoconf stuff ready to
be quickly edited for your module name. If you want I can send it
over.

Josh