httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Hong Ye <h...@cornell.edu>
Subject namespace collisions
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:16:57 GMT
Hi,

I have an Apache module which makes calls to functions in Kerberos library.
On the redHat server that I build my Apache module, there is kerberos
library that come with redHat. But I don't want to use that one since it is
too old. So I compiled and installed a newer version of kerberos library in
my own directory. In my build script, I specified to use the kerberos
library in my own directory for linking.

After my Apache module is loaded, I found there are namespace collisions.
There are global symbols with the same name, one is from the kerberos
library I installed, the other one is from the kerberos library that come
with redHat.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks a lot.

Hong