httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "David Wortham" <djwort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: module documentation tools
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:30:15 GMT
Russ,
   Thanks for the help, but I couldn't find a build.sh.  I made a temporary
XML -> HTML translation using my browser and the magical "View Selected
Souce" feature (I know it's a hack, but it worked for the most part).

   I am going to forward my issues to the apache-doc project mailing list
(which I found last night).

Thanks again for getting me started,
Dave

--