httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "David Wortham" <djwort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Examining per_dir_config for a module
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:21:04 GMT
SRP,
    If I am correct, that will work if you only need to look at only
server/vhost cfg structures (won't work for directory, location, files, or
.htaccess directives).

    My recommendation is to log (or otherwise write to a file or multiple
files) all of your dir_cfg data either when you do merge processing or at
the beginning of a request.

    Keep your ears open though.  You might hear a better idea from some of
the more experienced module-writers.
Regards,
Dave

--