httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "David Wortham" <djwort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Temporary files directory
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 06:00:10 GMT
Graham,
I looked into mod_cgid very briefly.  It appears to be UNIX-specific (or am
I wrong?)

Nothing against the *NIX crowd (I'm developing on Linux-only), but I am
trying to stay platform-independent, preferrably by using APR-only calls.

My company's intention is to make this module very appealing (and
beneficial) to a wide variety of sysadmins.

Thanks,
Dave

--
David Wortham