httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "David Wortham" <djwort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Logs Directory
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:33:35 GMT
In reference to my last question (about finding a suitable cache-file
directory), I found this function in the httpd-2.2.x source:
apr_temp_dir_get(char** temp_dir, apr_pool t* p).

Has anyone used this function or does anyone know if it is (or is not) fully
supported by all apache implementations?  Is it guaranteed to return a
writeable directory?

Thanks,
Dave

--