httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Southern <the_angry_an...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Introducing mod_enigform.
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:13:32 GMT
Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:
> I'd appreciatte input on what kind of configuration it would be nice
> to have. So far I thought of
> Order/Allow/Deny, but I'd like it to be more flexible. If there's
> anyone who'd like to get hands on
> the code, let me know. I also don't know if this code should be hsoted
> on apache.org's CVS servers,
> or what, as I plan to release this to the Apache foundation, so Apache
> becomes the first HTTP server
> to support the upcoming IETF Draft that all this is about.
This might be off at a bit of a tangent, but I'd love to test this out
and I'd be interested in seeing some sort of provision for redirection
or something, if the signing isn't available. Possibly a little out of
scope as this is achievable through  mod_rewrite.

What I'd really love to see is support for mod_dbd, etc. so that keys
could be stored in a database and yanked from there.

Also off at a giant tangent, is there any plans for a signed response in
the specs (I assume this would require a fully buffered response, which
would be rather "expensive")? If so, any plans on this module supporting
that?

Regards,
Karl