httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Mike <dykci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filter recieves only EOF buckets
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:11:29 GMT
On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 08:34:35PM +0200, shookie@email.de wrote:
> Have found my mistake, and have actually described it in my question: You cannot call
ap_add_output_filter in the translate_name hook. That must happen after the handler /generator
was called. So I defined the insert_filter hook and use a flag in the request config to decide
wether to add the filter o not. That flag is set at the place where ap_add_output_filter was
called before in the translate name hook.
That's why I asked you for insert hooks! And plz break lines in the
future.

> Thank you all for bearing with me :)
At your service.